Index du Forum
 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Aberdeen defender Scott McKenna signs new deal until 2023

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Place Publique -> Annonces
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 牛 Buffle

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Mar - 10:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Aberdeen defender Scott McKenna signs new deal until 2023 Répondre en citant

sbobet8888 Aberdeen defender Scott McKenna has signed a new deal to stay at Pittodrie until the summer of 2023.

McKenna joined Aberdeen at the age of 11, and made his first-team debut as a substitute at St. Johnstone in February 2016.

The 21-year-old spent time on loan at Ayr United and Alloa Athletic, but has been a first-team regular since starting against Motherwell last September.

McKenna told the club's website: "It was an easy decision. It was only mentioned to me last week, so it did not take at all long to get sorted. I love being at this club, I love working with the manager, all the staff and we have a great dressing room.

"I am very settled here and now I can just focus on my football.

"Football is all about looking forward and not looking backwards. I cannot relax and need to keep working hard so I can kick on. I still have a lot to learn in the game. sbobet8888

"The manager has always been brilliant with me. Ever since I came in as a 16-year-old. He has looked after me very well. When I play in the first team, he does not put too much pressure on me. He lets me go out and do my job.

"There is a lot to look forward to."

Manager Derek McInnes added: "It's fantastic news for a brilliant young man and for everyone at the club.

"Scott's earned this improved contract through his strong performances and he's been a pleasure to work with since day one. I'm looking forward to Scott being part of a strong and successful Aberdeen team going forward." sbobet8888

MSN Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Mar - 10:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Place Publique -> Annonces Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange