Index du Forum
 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Jack Wilshere feels Aaron Ramsey should be Arsenal captain

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Place Publique -> Annonces
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr)

MessagePosté le: Dim 21 Oct - 03:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jack Wilshere feels Aaron Ramsey should be Arsenal captain Répondre en citant

This is the view of former Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere. Wilshere came to the end of his Arsenal contract in the summer and left for sbobet88888 West Ham after being told he would have a limited role under new manager Unai Emery. Ramsey now finds himself in a similar situation with his contract set to end next summer. It is understood Arsenal and Ramsey came to an agreement but the deal was taken off the sbobet88888 table by the club due to concerns over a rising wage bill. It means unless the two parties can find a solution, Ramsey will be sold in January or leave on a free transfer next year. Ramsey has signalled his intention to remain at the Emirates until the end of the campaign. Ramsey’s place in Emery’s starting XI is far from assured. And Wilshere believes his former team-mate should be looked sbobet88888 at as a future Arsenal captain and hailed his quality.
“They could do with someone like him. We know what he can do for the club.
“For me he’s a future Arsenal captain. I know he loves the club.
“It’s difficult for me to comment on because I’m not there but I do know he’s a great player – if it was me I know I would want to keep him around.
MSN Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 21 Oct - 03:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Place Publique -> Annonces Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange